New Hampshire’s hotels, resorts and parks are calling.
New Hampshire is a premier destination in New England, thanks to the state’s stunning natural environment with scenic rivers, pristine forests, a sparkling seacoast, and the allure of the tallest mountain peaks in the northeast. As one of New England’s hospitality leaders, New Hampshire maintains a thriving tourism industry which employs more than 65,000 travel and hospitality professionals across roughly 4,500 businesses.
While New Hampshire is a paradise for year-round outdoor adventures, the state includes attractions far beyond hiking and sightseeing. With a vibrant arts and culture scene, rich history with roots planted deeply in the past, and legendary manmade attractions—there’s a reason to visit every season.
We’ve got options for every career, for every season.
New Hampshire’s diverse hospitality offerings mean there are endless opportunities to join the industry. Whether you’d prefer working in New Hampshire hotels, showing off our natural resources, or educating visitors at historic sites, we’ve got a job for you.
Explore some of New Hampshire's Top Hospitality and Tourism Companies below:
- Omni Hotels | Bretton Woods, NH
- Greater American Hotel Group | Dover, NH
- American Independence Museum | Exeter, NH
- New Hampshire Historical Society | Concord, NH
- Castle in the Clouds | Moultonborough, NH
- Loon Mountain | Lincoln, NH
- Canobie Lake Park | Salem, NH
- Mount Sunapee Resort | Newbury, NH
- The Golf Club of New England | Stratham, NH
- Lake Winnipesaukee Golf Club | Wolfeboro, NH
- Andres Institute of Art | Brookline, NH